FREY TC 266 TOUCH CONTROL
The FREY touch control offers clear and intuitive operation of the stuffers with the latest industrial PC technology.
This control is factory-integrated in the following machines: F-LINE F60, F-LINE F100, F-LINE F103, F-LINE F160, F-LINE F163, F-LINE F190, F-LINE F193 and F-LINE F200.
Compared to the TC 733 control, the TC 266 has a smaller screen and cannot display background images. However, they are the same in terms of functions.
- Industrial PC control
- 8.4 inch TFT color display, resolution 800 x 600 pixels
- Screen size 176 x 134 mm
- Self-explanatory operation via touch-sensitive, robust film on the (touch)display
- Ethernet interface, allows remote control and remote maintenance
- USB interface for easy data transfer
- CAN bus for high-speed communication with attachments
- Table of contents and product name shown in the program
- Portioning range 5 - 100,000 g (5 - 999 g in 0.1 g increments)
- Speed and pause lengths are infinitely variable
- Flow measurement, piece counter, count-based auto stop
- Flow-reverse mechanism and adjustable 1st portion weight
- Error display
- Memory for 200 filling programs, incl. cooked sausage programs
- Electronic pulse control for clipping machinen
- Attachment control
Back to overview