Scope of application
This privacy statement explains to users the nature, extent and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by the relevant provider:
Heinrich Frey Maschinenbau GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 7324 172 0
Fax: +49 (0) 7324 172 44
on this website (hereinafter called the “Offer”).
The controller pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Heinrich Frey Maschinenbau GmbH, Martin Frey and Heinrich Frey, Fischerstr. 20, 89542 Herbrechtingen (see our Imprint). [Our Data Protection Officer, Andreas Walter, can be contacted via email@example.com or our postal address, please add “FAO: Data Protection officer”]
Access data/server log files
The provider (or its webspace provider) collects data regarding each access to the Offer (known as server log files). The access data include:
Name of the website and file accessed, date and time of access, volume of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the page previously visited), IP address and the requesting provider.
The provider only uses the protocol data for statistical evaluations for the purposes of operation, safety and optimization of the Offer. However, the provider reserves the right to subsequently review the log data if, based on concrete evidence, there is legitimate suspicion of illegal use.
Handling of personal data
Personal data is information that can be used to identify a person, i.e. information that can be traced back to a person. This includes their name, e-mail address and telephone number. However, personal data also includes information about their preferences, hobbies and memberships or which websites they have viewed. Personal data is only collected, used and forwarded by the provider if permitted by law or if users consent to the data collection.
When a user contacts the provider (by contact form or e-mail for example), the user’s information is stored for the purposes of processing the query and in case follow-up questions arise.
Integration of third-party services and content
This online Offer may contain content from third parties, for example videos from YouTube, maps from Google Maps or graphics from other websites. This always presumes that the providers of this content (hereinafter called “Third-parties”) obtain the IP address of the user. because without the IP address, they cannot send the content to the user’s browser. The IP address is therefore required for this content to be presented. We try to only use content whereby the provider uses the IP address only to deliver the content. However, we have no control over whether the Third-party stores the IP address, e.g. for statistical purposes. Where we are aware of such activity, we notify the user thereof.
Revocation, changes, corrections and updates
The user has the right to request, free-of-charge, information about the personal data stored him/her. In addition, the user has the right to have inaccurate data corrected and personal data blocked or deleted, provided there is no legal obligation for such data to be retained.
Links to Third-party websites
Our websites may contain links to Third-party websites. Please note, this privacy statement refers to the Heinrich Frey Maschinenbau GmbH website only. We have no influence or control over whether other providers comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
This Internet Offer uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the personal data you provide against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. However, data being obtained by unauthorized persons or even falsified during transfer cannot be excluded. If you send us confidential inquiries, you should therefore electronically sign or encrypt them if necessary.
Right to information and contact data
You have the right to request information regarding the personal data stored about you and, furthermore, you have the right to demand the correction of incorrect data as well as the blocking and deletion of data.
If you would like information regarding your personal data or correction or deletion thereof, or if you have any further questions about how we use the personal data you provide, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Revocation of consent
You can revoke your consent for NPG Digital to use your data at any time by simply sending an e-mail to this effect to email@example.com.
Please note that if you revoke your consent, we may no longer be able to provide you with certain services, for example sending you our e-mail newsletter.
a) This website uses the following type of cookies and a description of their scope and how they work is provided below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. They include, in particular, session cookies. These save what is known as a session ID, which is used to assign different requests from your browser to the same session. This allows your computer to be recognized next time you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you like and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note, in this case, you may not be able to use all the features of that website.
f) [The flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your terminal. These objects store the data required regardless of which browser you use and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using your browser in private mode. We also recommend you manually delete your cookies and browser history periodically.]
Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online Offer, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos is the data specified in paragraph 2 transferred. We have no influence over the transfer of this data.]
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in Section 3 of this privacy statement is transferred. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged into or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data is assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the activity to be assigned to your YouTube profile, you must log out before clicking the button. YouTube saves your data as a usage profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Analysis of this kind is undertaken in particular (even for users who are not logged on) for the purposes of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles; you can exercise this right by contacting YouTube.
(3) You can find further information regarding the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube in its privacy statement. There you can also find further information about your rights and about the configuration options for protecting your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On our website we use Google Maps from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps in order to visually represent geographic information. By using this service we can show you our location and help you plan your journey.
(2) As soon as you access the sub-pages containing a Google Maps map, information about your use of our website (e.g. your IP address) as well as the data specified in Section 3 is transferred to and stored on Google’s servers and may also be transferred to the Google LLC servers in the US. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged into or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data is assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the activity to be assigned to your Google profile, you must log out before clicking the button. Google stores your data (even for users who are not logged on) as a usage profile and analyses it. Collection, storage and analysis take place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on Google’s legitimate interests in displaying personalized advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of Google websites. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles; you can exercise this right by contacting Google.
(3) With respect to the transfer of personal data to Google LLC, headquartered in the USA, Google LLC is certified under the US-EU Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU. You can view the current certificate here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list